One of the largest helium balloon parades in the country, featuring everyone’s favorite giant balloon characters, award winning marching bands and fabulous floats. Fun for the whole family.
- All parking is free.
- Seating for the disabled will be available at Veterans Park on Atlantic Street. Parking will be available at Landmark Square.
(Enter driving westbound on Broad Street, 6’5″ vehicle clearance.)
- Lost Child and First Aid are located on Summer Street next to the Courtyard Marriott.
- Most streets along parade route will be closed by 10:00 a.m. Plan to arrive early.
- Public restrooms will be available throughout parade route.
- Backpacks and large bags are subject to police search. Please leave them at home.
Metro North trains running between New Haven & Grand Central Station make several stops each hour at the Stamford Transportation Center.
The parade route is just a 5 minute walk from the Transportation Center.
I-95 North or South, take Exit 7 or 8. Follow signs to parking.
Merritt Parkway Northbound or Southbound take exit 34 or 35. Follow signs to parking.
Parking is available at Landmark Square, Stamford Town Center, Stamford Government Center, Bell & Bedford Street Garages as well as several other convenient lots downtown.